Guildeline for Copyright
The guideline establishes the use or secondary creation relating the works published by Allons-y, Herisson, CO.(hereinafter referred to as the Company).
1. Use of the Company’s Content
- (1) Images
The sale, diversion, reprinting or displayed of the public of image data including screenshots related to the Company’s content (illustrations on applications, official websites or official SNS, etc.) without the permission of the Company is prohibited.
However, you can use it for personal use, including posting on blogs and social networking services such as Twitter, FaceBook, WhatsApp, Instagram, weibo, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “SNS, etc.”) or using it as a wallpaper for private messaging services such as mobile devices or LINE chat is permitted. In such cases, please comply with Article 3 of the guideline.
- (2) Scenario (text)
The sale, diversion, reprinting, or public display of the text of scenarios and other materials contained in the Company’s content without the permission of the Company is prohibited.
However, you can use it for personal use including uploading it to SNS, etc.. In such cases, please comply with Article 3 of these guidelines. In particular, quoting long sentences that may lead to spoilers is prohibited.
- (3) In-game audio
The sale, diversion, reprinting or public display of audio data, such as music and character voices, from applications, or data obtained from such applications without the permission of the Company is prohibited.
- (4) Playing Video
The sale, diversion, reprinting, or public display of our work playing videos (including sound data in games) without the permission of the Company is prohibited.
However, you can use or release those on SNS etc. or other video sharing sites such as YouTube, Nico Nico Douga, bilibili, etc. for personal use only. In such cases, please comply with Article 3 of these guidelines and the following.
- (a) The platform on which the playing video is released should be free service. In other words, the playing video must not be published through paid services.
- (b) The product name or link to our official website is displayed in the playing video or in the description of the playing video.
- (c) The playing video must not disclose any third party’s information, such as other user names of others, without their prior consent.
- (d) The playing video must not include paid content or limited content of the Company.
- (e) The purpose of the playing video is not to publish comprehensive content, including illustrations, scenarios, music, voices, etc., in a comprehensive manner.
Secondary use of published playing videos (i.e., redistributing the content of the video in booklets or recorded media) , whether paid or free, is prohibited.
- (5) Images published by the Company on the Official Website or Official SNS, etc.
The Company may distribute icons for Twitter/blog icons, headers, wallpapers, standby screens, etc. that we publish on our official website with a notice. You can use those freely within the scope of personal use.
However, please refrain from using those as icons on SNS aimed to publish user’s own works such as Pixiv, as there is a possibility of confusion with your works and the Company’s works.
Other images published on the official website or SNS that contain copyright notice or product names on the images may be used as icons, header images, or background images for SNS as long as they are used for personal use and the contained copyright notice or product name is not deleted.
Other images must not be used as icons, headers and background images for SNS. However, you can use those by adding copyright notice, product name, or URL includes the images to show the source of the images.
2. Derivative Works
The article defines “derivative works” as “the secondary creation of illustrations, comics, novels, music, animation, motion pictures, etc., using the characters or storyline settings of our works” and “derivative works” as such derivative works. Fanarts and fanfictions are included in derivative works in the guideline.
If you use the Company’s content or create derivative works of the Company’s content in accordance with the articles 1 and 2 of these guidelines, you must comply with the following;
- (a) At the time of publication, you must pay attention to prevent spoilers for those who have not yet played the game, or give such warning to others.
- (b) You must pay attention that your publication does not include paid content of the Company’s works (except when the function is existed in an application to create images relate to paid content such as a dress-up screen)
- (c) The content or derivative works must not be used as a discriminatory, derogatory or offensive expression against any particular race, occupation, nationality, sexuality, person, religion or ideology, or in combination with or in a way that could be construed as such context.
- (d) The content or derivative works must not be used for any content that violates the honor or privacy of an actual race, occupation, nationality, sexuality, person, religion, ideology, or other group, or any discriminatory, derogatory, or offensive expression, or to use it in combination with such expression or in a way that could be construed as such context.
Otherwise, if the Company deem it necessary, the Company may ask you to suspend using the Company’s content or derivative works individually in accordance with the guideline. The Company will not be responsible for any events, including damage caused by such suspension.
In addition, the company will not be responsible for any damage or trouble that may occur to individuals or third parties in relation to derivative works published under the guideline. The parties involved in each derivative work shall be responsible for such damages.
4. Use of Content for Press
当Text and images that are posted as news releases on the official website or official SNS can be used freely for press purposes such as news articles and thumbnails of articles, etc..
However, please let us via email or Twitter know when intending to use text or images on news releases for purposes other than news distribution.
The guideline may be added or modified without notice.
Please be aware of the guideline time by time.
Allons-y, Herisson, CO.
Established on 7/31/2020